GoogleGroups

I am attending the seminar of Learning Management Systems held at the National Library of New Zealand in Auckland right now. There have been presentations about KnowledgeNet, Moodle, Mahara, Ultranet and by the Ministry of Education.

I have applied to join three different GoogleGroups:
  • SMS-LMS (talking about the interoperability between the two)
  • Moodle4NZSchools (self-explanatory)
  • MLE (Ministry group about the supported LMSs and SMSs and their research)

I hope they approve me for all three! I am excited to see what they are saying.

0 comments:

 
Home | DeviantArt | Art Blog | Twitter | About Me | Contact Me

Copyright © 2009 Flying Free |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.