Rather disconnected update

I went up to my parents’ place this past weekend to help out around the farm. Got to climb up and balance on a beam and a ladder on the roof of the polyhouse and nail some bits of wood. Also helped out with other stuffs. I was sick recently, and on Friday had to be driven home at lunch time. I curled up on the couch, was fed by my kind flatmate, then slept for four hours. By the time I woke up the world was a much better place, as I no longer felt the insane need to put a bullet through my brain.

What else…?

Oh, I got to do a presentation today for our cluster (five of the schools in our area make up our ‘cluster’). I was meant to be presenting with Jo, but she came down really ill and couldn’t make it. Fortunately, she managed to send me the presentation that she had prepared, and I used quite a bit of it in my presentation. All in all it was reasonably successful, I think. I’m just so glad it’s over. I had to do the presentation twice for two groups of people. The second group was mainly people from my school, which was nice.

Now I’m feeling brain dead.

There are a million other things that I meant to post about, but I can never seem to remember when it actually comes around to doing this.

Oh, I’m starting another painting. My biggest canvas so far and I’ve just painted it black. I threatened to keep it like that and just call it ‘night’, but I won’t. I haven’t decided what I’m going to do with it yet. I also have seven smaller canvases that I’m working on.

I keep getting hiccups. It’s very annoying.

0 comments:

 
Home | DeviantArt | Art Blog | Twitter | About Me | Contact Me

Copyright © 2009 Flying Free |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.