No time for photos

Well, I’m in Whangarei at the moment at mum and dad’s place. I’ve been working hard, though, and haven’t really had time to take any photos. This is a shame because they have such a beautiful place here with a stunning outlook. The advantage to living on the side of a mountain, I guess. Been helping mum to spray weeds, take down the Christmas tree and decorations, showing her how to use the phone…

Last night I redesigned Dragonslair’s logo. It was in desperate need of an update, since it was still in hand-drawn form. I’ll see if I can work out how to put a picture in using Windows Live Writer, which is what I’m using to update my journal right now. LJ is slow at the best of times, I don’t want to think how long it would take me to do an update on mum’s dial-up Internet connection.

dragonslair_name2

Ok, that seemed to work! Seems it didn’t like trying to insert the picture if file extensions were set to be hidden. Silly computer.

Yes, the update of our trip up to Matai Bay is still coming… With pictures!

0 comments:

 
Home | DeviantArt | Art Blog | Twitter | About Me | Contact Me

Copyright © 2009 Flying Free |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.