ULearn 10

After a very busy week, followed by a very sick week, I have finally gotten around to doing something about a few site pages about HRDNZ's representation at the ULearn conference in Christchurch this year. I hope Stuart doesn't mind my blatantly copying and pasting from the HRDNZ site for various sections. ;-)

Just need to sort out a gallery for all our fantastic pictures that we're going to take while there (and pictures from last year), then work a little on my actual presentation, too. I will be doing Top Tips for Lessons in Moodle, and I'm excited about it, because I'm a real convert to the lessons module in Moodle. But I think I need to look and see how (if at all) it has changed in Moodle 2.0 from 1.9 so that I can prepare people for both versions.

I am still scared of even glancing at the files section. I hope that they have sorted something out for the not-so-technical teachers by the time ULearn rolls around... otherwise I may just have to try and avoid the files system completely in my presentation! Haha.

0 comments:

 
Home | DeviantArt | Art Blog | Twitter | About Me | Contact Me

Copyright © 2009 Flying Free |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.