Vectors

I have been playing with a program called inkscape, making vector images. I've played in the past with corel draw and adobe illustrator, but I found them rather difficult. That's not to say they're more difficult than inkscape, but at the time I just couldn't get my head around them. I picked up inkscape because I have to teach it for bubbledome. So I thought crap, better learn how to use this thing. A couple of youtube tutorials later and I was making a vector dog. I then tried tackling an eye, but that was way too complex for my little brain. So I looked up more tutorials and found one on people. Since last night I have "vectored" two of my friends and one of my sisters. I think I'm hooked.

I'm also very tired. I feel drained, unenergetic. I want to go sleep. zzzzzzzzzz

0 comments:

 
Home | DeviantArt | Art Blog | Twitter | About Me | Contact Me

Copyright © 2009 Flying Free |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.