Going to visit the parents

I’m just about to head up to Whangarei (once I’ve packed up my computer and finished packing a few last minute things). I’ll be up there for six days with limited Internet access. You’ll hear from me, but not regularly (probably… who knows, maybe I’ll get the modem working on my laptop after all?). I still have to pass by school and pick up loads of stuff.

 

I had fun painting at B’s place yesterday and got lots done (including harassing B into stopping procrastinating!). Yes, B, I know you can read this. Hehe. I had a ball, and I’m taking my paintings up to Whangarei where I might just have some time to carry on with them. I’m also taking a load of marking, my knitting, and screeds of books (of course). We’ll be helping out on the farm, so don’t know how much time I’ll have to do everything. Good to be busy!

 

66% downloaded… might go finish packing while this download for my parents finishes.

0 comments:

 
Home | DeviantArt | Art Blog | Twitter | About Me | Contact Me

Copyright © 2009 Flying Free |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.