Yeah, a new blog

See old (and possibly will still update occasionally) blog at this address. I've got the Formula 1 going on behind me (on TV, not literally), and I've signed up for Twitter and Twitxr and all that jazz. New things to play with. It's late at night. My ramblings are often disjointed, just warning you now.

Things I'm looking forward to: ice skating on Wednesday (twice!), art on Wednesday, visiting my family on Thursday, going skiing next week.

Things I'm not looking forward to: Meeting at school tomorrow at 10am, having to organise my classroom for the new term, catching up on shitloads of paperwork.

Haha, had to come back to edit this post. Had forgotten to insert the link to my old blog. Go figure.

0 comments:

 
Home | DeviantArt | Art Blog | Twitter | About Me | Contact Me

Copyright © 2009 Flying Free |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.