What a mission!

I’ve just spent the last two hours cleaning my car. And you know what? I’ve only managed the inside of it. But it is clean! I took everything out (and it filled half the carport, what a lot of crap I had in the car), threw away all the rubbish, vacuumed, wiped down the surfaces, and cleaned the inside of the windows. The outside of the car is still filthy, but I’ve got to get some lunch, do some of the other things on my list, and then go ice skating. Hmmmm, maybe as payment, I can get Claire to help me wash my car? Hehehe.

0 comments:

 
Home | DeviantArt | Art Blog | Twitter | About Me | Contact Me

Copyright © 2009 Flying Free |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.